Combining the manufacturing engineering technology with a carefully designed curriculum, Institute of Product Design and Manufacturing (IPROM) aims to produce graduates who are able to play a significant role in the design and manufacturing for industries specialising in consumer products. The graduates are exposed to hands-on mode of training that will enable them to acquire good understanding of the aesthetic, analytical and manufacturing skills to effectively develop innovative designs and products of high commercial value. The institute is also actively involved in consultancy and R&D activities.
Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Hons.) in Tool and Die
Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Hons.) in Product Design
Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Hons.) in Business Management
Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Hons.) in Supply Chain Management
Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Hons.) in Industrial Design
Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Hons.) in Manufacturing Systems
* Programme contents are subject to change. PDF copy of the brochure can also be downloaded from this link.
* All information is correct at the time of printing. However, the University reserves the right to change any information without prior notice.
• Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 2.0 in relevant fields from UniKL or from other recognized higher learning institutions; OR
• Pass in UniKL Foundation in Science and Technology with a minimum CGPA of 2.0; OR
• Pass in Matriculation/Foundation with a minimum CGPA of 2.0; OR
• Pass in International Baccalureate (IB) with at least 24 points; OR
• STPM or its equivalent, with at least Grade C in 3 subjects or at least Grade C in 2 subjects and Grade D in 2 other subjects, with at least a credit in Mathematics at SPM level for certain programmes.
The UniKL Admission Committee considers credit transfer for applicants from other recognised universities or colleges on a case-by-case basis. For further information please call the Academic Affairs Division at 03-2175 4000
COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE
UniKL is supported by highly qualified and specialised academic and management staff. Furthermore, with the state-of-the-art training equipment and peripherals, the students are equipped with adequate technical theories/concepts (know-why) and specialised skills and competency (know-how) to contribute to their fullest in the workforce.
Trainees will undergo Industrial Training during their studies. This invaluable experience will help develop the students’ self-confidence before joining the industries after completing their studies in UniKL.
HOW TO APPLY
For information on how to apply/enroll into the program please visit our Academic Info page.